Saturday 26 June 2021

INTRODUCTION

This INTRODUCTION was written in December 2012 when I started this blog.

It will take the place of the "Downes Bulletins" which I have issued from time to time. I think it is a more convenient format for making snippets of information available to family members. In due course I will add the information from past bulletins, so that it is complete, and of course add more items from time to time.

I hope all family members will add
      http://arthurdownesfamily.blogspot.co.uk/ 
to the "favourites" on their browser and have a look at the blog from time to time. (I have had to use the word arthurdownesfamily rather than just downes, because someone else already uses the latter) 

Please let me have your comments, either direct to me at
carden@one-name.org, or by clicking on the "Comments" tag.

Better still, please send me items for posting.

With best wishes to all of you, Arthur Carden

When you have reached the foot of the page, please click "Older posts" to see them as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment